~12,000 square feet in a 1+ acre lot
The Monastery building has been occupied by the Christian Brothers
since August 21, 1880 and on a 999-year lease from the Archdiocese.
The property has been in the ownership of the Roman Catholic Church
and the Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation until the property was
acquired by the Emerald Atlantic Group Inc. in 2022.
• Vacant Monastery
• Untended parking areas
• Residual open space and trees
• Pedestrian thoroughfare